A Sacramento organization founded over 50 years ago is seeking to add a Staff Accountant to their team. This Staff Accountant will report to the Controller and be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assist in month-end close, general ledger reconciliations, and account analysis
- Reoncile accounts payable and accounts receivable subsidiary ledgers
- Preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports
- Analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenue and expenses
- Reporting organizations finances to management, and offer suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts
- Prepare required schedules for annual external audit and perform internal auditing procedures consistent with GAAS
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in accounting/finance, 3 or more years experience, comprehensive skills in Microsoft Excel, Sage MAS90 or other ERP experience preferred.
Posted By: email@example.com