Roles and Responsibilities:
* Preparation of the month end close for entities
* Monthly checklists, recording journal entries, and general ledger account balance activities
* Performing fluctuation (comparison) analysis of financial information
* Preparation of account reconciliations, including balance sheet accounts, accounting system and sub-ledgers, foreign currency translation, intercompany loans and investment in subsidiaries.
* Preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements
* Assist with external audits including preparation of necessary schedules and documents
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• CPA certificate (Nice to have)
• In-depth knowledge of GAAP, accrual basis accounting and financial reporting
• Experience working with consolidations and inter-company transactions
• Aptitude, a positive attitude and a desire to learn new things and grow your skills
• Demonstrated communication skills
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.