I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist for a growing and stable Construction company located in Sacramento. This a great opportunity for someone who has experience with high volume AP, who likes to work in a fast-paced environment, and part of a great team environment.
Prior AP experience required.
Basic accounting knowledge (journal entries, debits/credits, etc.) a plus but not required.
- Working with on-site finance staff to ensure accurate and timely payments and tracking of payments for all clients.
- Maintain client files, records, and procedures (including confidential personnel and legal records) -- AP Specialists have administrative support to handle copying/ scanning/ filing.
- Performing bank reconciliations and entering deposit information into accounting system as needed.
- 2 years direct AP experience, including use of purchase orders, required.
- Extensive experience with computerized accounting software in areas of AP,
- General computer proficiency
High school diploma required.
AA or 4-year degree a plus, but not required. COMPENSATION:
Salary to be determined commensurate with education and experience. Opportunity for advancement in small fast-growing company in dynamic, Health benefit plan and 401(k) plan with employer match.
Please connect if you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity. Should you ever have any questions, or are looking for a new opportunity, please don't hesitate to reach out with your preferred contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to be a resource for you, as you advance your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 2 years direct AP experience, including use of purchase orders, required.
• Extensive experience with computerized accounting software in areas of AP,
• General computer proficiency
Posted By: email@example.com