* Heavy volume, Full cycle accounts payable (300+ weekly invoices)
* Match, batch, code
* Process check runs
* Maintain vendor accounts and relationships
* Ability to handle multiple accounts
* Must have 2-3 years of experience in related field
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and an ERP package such as MAS90/200/500, JDE, AS400, Great Plains, Oracle or SAP is a high preference!
* Strong data entry skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills, written and oral
Apply today, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as a MS Word Attachment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Collect and process all items requesting payment, ensuring receipt of inventory, if appropriate, and proper authorization of expenses.
Ensure timely payment of all accounts payable, processing ACH, wires, and checks as needed, updating the cash log for these cash disbursements.
Prepare month-end accruing journal entries to ensure the timely recording of expenses.
Prepare and report detailed lists and analysis for managerial review as requested.
Assist with audits of various natures.
Perform other duties as may arise from time to time.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.