Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are partnering with a great company in the North Portland area with an immediate Accounting Clerk need! Our client has locations throughout the West coast and this position will be communicating with each location regarding various needs. This position is will be responsible for:
- Assist in reconciling various reports for each Branch location
- Perform account reconciliations and assist with refunds and credits, as needed
- Process incoming payments for each location after verifying all of the correct information
- Research invoices and code according
- Additional duties as assigned
If you're seeking an opportunity with a great organization, then send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 1 year of experience in an accounting duties
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skill in both written and email interactions
- Proficient in computer software programs
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Clerk position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.