Travis Arn (firstname.lastname@example.org) of Ledgent Finance and Accounting is seeking an experienced Controller to join my client in Downtown Portland. This position is responsible for overseeing all Accounting operations for the company. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and growing company with a strong mission. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic accounting team, and to improve processes and increase efficiencies within the organization. Responsibilities for this position are as follows.
- Oversee transnational accounting functions, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and Reconciliations
- Ensure the issuance of timely and accurate financial statements, including the corporate annual report
- Oversee forecasting and the annual budget process
- Provide financial analysis relating to pricing, investments, and contract negotiations
- Work closely with outside auditors for the annual audit
- Ensure compliance with state and federal requirements for reporting and tax filings
- Maintain a system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee operations of subsidiary corporations
- Implement and maintain internal controls of the department
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to email@example.com.
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
-7+ years of Accounting experience, including 2+ in a managerial role
-Intermediate to Advance Excel skills
-Strong knowledge of GAAP principles
-Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
-Strong organizational skills
-High attention to detail
-Ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships with all levels of management
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org