Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are partnering with an established company south of Portland with a temporary Payroll Clerk opportunity! This position will be working closely with a couple of individuals and will be responsible for absorbing various clerical duties within the payroll realm. Duties for this role will include:
- Verifying time cards for multi-state employees prior to importing them into the system
- Reaching out to employees to verify/confirm time cards, as needed
- Assist in preparing various reports
- Maintain filing responsibilities for payroll team
- Assist in additional projects, as needed
Our client is prepared to start the right candidate for this role as soon as next week- October 15th. All candidates interested in this roll can send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least one year of experience in payroll highly preferred
- High attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills in both numeric/alpha-numeric
- Proficient in MS Excel and other computer software systems
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective communication skills in both verbal/email interactions
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Payroll Clerk position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.