The Accounting Manager is responsible for the company's financial statements, general ledger, budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and providing direction and support to the accounting staff.
Salary: $80k-95k + Bonuses
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field; CPA a plus
• 5-7+ years of accounting experience, supervisory role a plus
• Strong communications skills and ability to interact with different departments
• Proficiency with accounting software and experience with a software system implementation a plus
• Exceptional Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost accounting
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.