A growing company in Roseville is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist. This Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Full cycle accounts payable processing 200+ PO and non-PO invoices per week
- Gathering necessary approvals for invoice payments from appropriate parties
- Communicate with internal parties and vendors to reconcile discrepancies
- Weekly check run and manual checks as necessary
- Post and reconcile Accounts Payable to the General Ledger
- Assist with month-end close as necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
2+ years' experience in Accounts Payable
Comprehensive understanding of accounting principles
Accounting Software experience (ERP a plus)
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.