Accounts Payable Specialist needed for growing company in the El Dorado Hills area.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Full-cycle Accounts Payable, ensure vendors are paid timely and accurately.
* Log invoices daily and track on Excel spreadsheet
* Obtain approval on invoices
* Account coding
* Data Entry into accounts payable system
* Maintain A/P files
* Match checks to invoice backup
* Mail checks
* Reviews invoices at month end to determine if an accrual is needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 3 - 5 years of related experience
• Strong Excel and computer skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Associates in Accounting or related field highly preferred
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Team player and self-motivated
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.