Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
Our client in NE Portland has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Accountant. This temporary position is slated to last through the end of the year, however, could very well get extended into the first quarter of next year. They will be performing reconciliations for the AR sub-ledger and will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare journal entries for accounts receivable
- Perform research and variance analysis
- Prepare account reconciliations, documentation, and analysis
- Demonstrate efficiency in accounting procedures
- Ability to develop, implement, and enforce new processes
- Proactively improve processes and efficiency
Candidates interested in this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting operations
- Detail oriented with a high attention to detail
- Proficient in utilizing MS Excel- Pivot tables and v-lookups highly preferred
- Ability to work closely in a team environment
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.