We are inquiring a well-rounded Accounting Coordinator to work independently as well as part of a team to provide accounting support to upper management.
- Update and maintain the general ledger and other records detailing financial business transactions.
- Assist with month-end close including reconciliations and journal entries.
- Produce annual audit information and reports in advance of the annual review
- Assist and provide back up to AP/AR and payroll.
- Create customer statements, consolidate invoices, and prepare customized reports and spreadsheets.
- Resolve invoicing issues and maintain ongoing records and documentation of issues such as discrepancies and delivery questions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
•Experience in an Accounting Coordinator or Accounting Clerk role preferred but not required.
•General accounting experience including month-end close experience preferred.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.