An esteemed company is in search of a reliable AR Specialist to join a department of energetic and diverse accounting professionals. This position offers work/life balance and a team-oriented, fast-past environment with management that supports communication and an open-door policy. The company provides training programs and personal growth plans. Apply now and build a career!
- Process Accounts Receivable
- Support Accounting department with journal entries and reconciliations during month-end close
- Reconcile to the General Ledger
- Maintain accounting ledgers as required
- Provide statements to customers
- Other duties required when necessary
- Cash application and process payments
- Light B2B collections as needed
- Handle all special billing situations
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
•2+ Years in AR roles preferred, but not required
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.