· Perform Weekly, Month End Processes, including Journal entries, and prepare Monthly Financials
· Perform Monthly Reconciliations
· Process Weekly Interfaces between computer systems
· Manage Monthly and Quarterly and Annual Sales Tax filing and payments
· Audit Customer Rewards Programs (Spiffs and Rebates)
· Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
· Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
· Assist Controller with payroll system and payroll related items that relate to posting GL entries
· Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and Cash Book Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
1-3 years experience
Advanced Microsoft/Excel experience
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.