Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
One of our clients in the heart of Portland has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This position is going to be working closely with the accounting team and will be responsible for the following responsibilities.
- Responsible for completing cash postings for the company via lockbox, ACH/wire transfers
- Assessing and sending out all company invoices for the company
- Working with the Controller on completing multiple projects as assigned
- Partner with the collections team in reviewing customer aging reports
- Generate accounts receivable reports for Controller
Our client is prepared to start a qualified candidate for this position as soon as possible. Candidates interested in this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting operations
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work well in team environments
- Proficient in utilizing ERP systems
- Intermediate experience in MS Excel
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.