We have an opportunity for a reliable Accounts Receivable Specialist in the local Portland area. The Accounts Receivable Specialist ensures accurate collections and cash applications to minimize outstanding balances. This position assists in verifying and resolving customer disputes providing resolution and excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will take initiative to resolve problems and strong communication skills.
- Apply all cash receipts to outstanding customer accounts receivable daily, reconcile to bank account daily, process refunds.
- Verify all cash receipts are deposited through audit and confirmation of deposit slips.
- Communicate & provide customer service regarding discrepancies created during the cash receipts process.
- Communicate with internal and/or external customers to identify reasons for over-payments or deductions.
- Researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain files, reports, and other documentation for compliance and audits.
- Maintain professionalism and positive working relationships with peers.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the A/R Dept.
- Interact with customers on inquiries about credit account related matter.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Degree in Accounting preferred
- Understanding of general billing, A/R and collections procedures
- Prioritizing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Competent and comfortable with computer applications
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.