Ledgent is looking for a Payroll Analyst for one of our clients in the Portland/Vancouver area! This is a great opportunity to join a well established national company with a fantastic reputation. This is a direct hire position with full benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401k with match, and PTO.
- Become an expert in company payroll, timekeeping, and HRIS systems, and identify areas for process improvement and increased efficiency
- Oversee and mentor internal payroll and garnishment teams, and provide guidance on payroll processing, tax laws, and systems issues
- Perform voids, payroll adjustments, stop checks, check verification, garnishments, and W-2 administration
- Audit pay codes and deduction codes
- Evaluate current processes and work with manager to increase efficiency and reliability of the department
- Process end-of-day ACH/EFT processes
- Respond to garnishment orders
- Other related duties and projects as assigned
If you are interested in this position please apply, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-5+ years of multi-state payroll experience in a fast-paced environment
-Strong customer service skills
-Systems oriented with experience in payroll software and MS Office, including Excel
-Knowledge of wage and hour laws, garnishment laws, and taxability of wages
-Solid understanding of the payroll life-cycle, amendments, and payroll deductions
-Bachelors degree REQUIRED (CPP, FPC, or MBA a plus)
-Extensive third-party payroll experience
Posted By: email@example.com