Ledgent is looking for a reliable Payroll Specialist in the Cobb County area.
- Manage all payroll functions and perform daily payroll operations, managing workflow to ensure that all payroll transactions are processed accurately and as scheduled
- Timecard processing and auditing for both union and non-union employees
- Payroll processing, including reconciliation prior to transmission and resolving discrepancies
- Employee processing, including new hires, changes, terminations, I-9 and E-Verify
- Maintain employee files and maintain accurate tracking of accrued vacation, PTO and sick time?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in payroll
- Experience with payroll processing and wage attachment
- Excellent organization and mathematical skills
- Familiarity with Windows-based computer programs a must
- Experience with Quickbooks preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
Minimum 3 years experience in payroll
Experience with payroll processing and wage attachment
Excellent organization and mathematical skills
Familiarity with Windows-based computer programs a must
Experience with Quickbooks preferred
Posted By: email@example.com