Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are currently partnering with an established client in the Portland area that is in need of an Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist to join their team. This position will be working with multiple locations to ensure all billing and invoicing procedures are compliant with Federal and State regulations. This position will also be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Verifying accuracy of billing process by confirming invoice details with client contracts
- Build relationships with various locations via email and phone communication
- Assist in reconciling accounts and resolving any discrepancies
- Maintain customer record files as needed
- Ensure reports get distributed accordingly and any additional issues are addressed
This is a temporary-to-hire position and a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well respected company in Portland. All individuals interested in hearing more about this position can apply online today or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1+ year of experience in accounts receivable responsibilities
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience in billing/invoicing procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills in both email and verbal interactions
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Billing Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.