Stable and rapidly growing company in the Southwest Valley is looking for an experienced Staff Accountant to join the accounting and finance team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, handling the GL, and preparing tax returns. The successful candidate will also collect pertinent information for third-party audits, oversee financial reporting and operations, and will be the first point of contact for accounting issues.
Reports to: Controller
Duties and Responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum of 2 years accounting experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Oracle E-Business preferred
• Working knowledge of GAAP
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, as well as in teams.
• Ability to work well with all levels of integral management and staff.
• Strong analytical skills
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant- WEST VALLEY position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.