This position administers all Prime and Subcontract accounting for a project; budgets, change orders, payments to subcontractors, owner billings, job correspondence.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Verifies original estimate from estimator to Schedule of Values in Prime Contract.
* Inputs Prime Contract amount and estimates for each project into Timberline software program.
* Works with Subcontract Administrator in issuing subcontracts, work orders, and/or purchase orders for each project.
* Enters the subcontractor commitments into Microsoft Access database and Timberline.
* Prepares Prime Contract Change Orders and Subcontract Change Orders as requested and enters into Timberline.
* Reviews and posts subcontractor and job vendor payments to appropriate ledgers, spreadsheets, records, and databases.
* Audits invoices against purchase orders, work orders, or subcontract, researches discrepancies, and prepares for payment.
* Verifies subcontractor/supplier compliance with all paperwork requirements.
* Prepares monthly billing for each project following the guidelines of the lender and/or owner.
* Monitors accounts payable and receivable to ensure payments are accurate and timely.
* Notifies Warranty Administrator at end of project to prepare the warranty package.
* Tracks allowances and contingencies and make adjustments as needed.
* Schedules Start Up and Close Out Meetings and follows up with Meeting Minutes.
* Monitors date of Substantial Completion to file NOC as necessary.
* Keeps supervisors informed of potential problems with above tasks.
* Assists with related special projects, as required.
Education and Training
Construction, Construction Accounting, SAGE, Timberline, Project Management, Change Orders, lien releases, accounts payable, accounts receivable
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Project Administrator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.