Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are partnering with an established client in the Beaverton area with a direct-hire Controller opportunity. This position is going to be working closely with the CFO and will responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day and month-end responsibilities are completed. This position will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations within the accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
- Establish systems within the accounting department to ensure the team is aware of their responsibilities
- Perform the month-end closing responsibilities and work with the CFO with month-end and year-end reporting
- Oversee and develop the accounting team to ensure they are align with company initiatives
- Manage the tax compliance and strategy for the Company and integrate new policies and practices to ensure compliancies
- Monitor financial needs to assure cash flow is adequate for operational responsibilities
- Manage the corporate budgeting process with the CFO
This position is a great opportunity to secure a role with a great organization that offers opportunities for advancement. Candidates interested in hearing more about this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or public accounting experience highly preferred
- 7+ year's of managerial experience
- Knowledge of strategic planning and budget forecasting
- Excellent communication skill in both verbal and written interactions
- 7+ years of experience in completing month-end closing and financial reporting responsibilitie
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Controller position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.