Retail manufacturer is seeking a temporary Accounts Receivable Charge back Specialist.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Have a sound understanding and interpretation of the commercial business to business process, able to understand individual customer shipping guidelines, requirements, chargeback policies etc.
- Research customer chargebacks/deductions
- Work with customer's/customer's portals, sales and accounting team to obtain date and documentation to determine whether or not a customer's claim is valid.
- Dispute and follow up on invalid claims with customers in a timely manner
- Process credit memo request with all required support/back-up for Controller to approve
- Dispute invalid chargebacks on a routine and timely basis
- Persistent in following up on pending chargebacks to ensure chargeback is resolved/reversed within dispute window.
- Provide assistance to Credit Manager and other officers as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelors Degree or relevant coursework or experience required; accounting, finance, business or economic focus
3-4 years of direct chargeback experience required; compliance experience a plus
Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Advance Excel and chargeback software experience a plus
MAS200 experience a plus
Posted By: email@example.com