Senior Financial Analyst needed for a rapid growth, mid-sized company headquartered in the Phoenix metropolitan area. This role will be charged with modeling and forecasting, P&L analysis and operational analysis, and reporting to senior leadership. You will have close interactions with the CFO, VP of Finance, as well as managers and directors.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Metrics reporting and forecasting
- Financial modeling and reporting
- Heavy presentation preparation for senior management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Operational and business analysis
Local candidates only. Please submit your resume in Word format.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelors in Finance or Economics required, MBA strongly preferred
- 3+ years of progressive FP&A responsibilities required
- Expert level Excel skills required, VBA/SQL preferred
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Senior Financial Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.