Growing, large company headquartered in Phoenix is looking for an entrepreneurial minded Accounting Manager to manage month end close functions, financial statement preparation, audit compliance, and accounting staff. This role will report to the Controller and manage a team of professional accounting and reporting staff.
Duties to include:
- Oversight and management of month end, quarter end, and year end close processes
- Preparation of financial statements
- Management of audit compliance functions
- Technical accounting and research
- Some M&A functions, including post-merger integration
- ERP system upgrade and enhancements
- Creation and tweaking of accounting processes and procedures
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- 10+ years progressive accounting management experience required
- 2+ years public accounting required
- CPA required
- ERP systems experience required, including heavy reporting and Excel
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.