Dynamic, growing company located in the Eagan/Mendota Heights area has an immediate need for a Parts/Inventory Manager. This is a fantastic position for someone who is passionate about collaboration, growth and developing relationships.
• AA in Accounting or Business Mgmt. or the equivalent experience
• 2-3 years’ experience with distribution/billing/invoicing/purchasing/inventory
• Monitor pricing from purchase orders to invoices, including freight charges and
• Collaborate with other departments for process improvements
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
• Proficient with Navision preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven problem solver and the ability to work in a fast pace environment
Please submit your resume with the above qualifications to be considered. Phone and in-person interviews are being conducted immediately.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Parts/Inventory Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.