Seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a dynamic team of an established and growing company located in El Dorado Hills, CA. Growth opportunity!
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable (AP, A/P)
- Full-cycle accounts payable
- Complete payments and control expenses
- 3-way matching, general ledger account coding of invoices and expense reports
- Data entry and filing
- 1099 preparation.
- New vendor set up and preparation of credit applications
- Communicate with vendors in regards to status on invoices
- Fixed asset monitoring and updating as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
This position requires the following skills and attributes:
? Self-starter with attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and multitask.
? Minimum 3 years Accounts Payable experience.
? Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook and 10-key by touch.
? Experience working with accounting software programs
? Good organization and communications skills, both verbal and written.
Posted By: email@example.com