Looking for a bookkeeper to join the team of a fast-growing Sacramento based company. A great opportunity for a candidate seeking growth.
Pay is $40k-$50k DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments
- Process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments
- Accurate data entry of information into accounting programs
- Post journal entries and ensure accuracy of the general ledger
- High volume journal entries
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Minimum 3 years of bookkeeper experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports
• High attention to detail and strong organization and communication skills
• Accounting software experience such as, QuickBooks, Great Plains, SAP, etc.
• Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis in Excel
• High school diploma required, Associates Degree/College courses preferred
Posted By: email@example.com