Seeking a Financial Reporting Manager to join a dynamic team of an established and growing multi-billion dollar company in the Denver-metro area.
They offer a competitive salary, a clear path for career progression and an opportunity to work with a strong team of top performers.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the preparation and review of internal and external SEC filings
- Review new accounting and reporting rules
- Provide technical accounting research and consultation
- Prepare and review journal entries and account reconciliations
- Supervise, train and mentor a team of two
- Ad-hoc projects with senior management including the CAO and Director of Accounting
For immediate consideration, apply directly or reach out to Marc Dilz at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.