* Provide first contact for incoming customer calls
* Answer and resolve inbound technical calls, efficiently and professionally
* Provide accurate, prompt & courteous response to customer inquiries
* Forward requests for custom specials & calls that require in-depth analysis
* Demonstrate a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Effectively translate complex, technical concepts into easy to understand language to assist non-technically oriented customers.
***General accounting background helpful***
***Basic knowledge of manufacturing procedures helpful***
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Good problem solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• A Team-First Attitude
• General Accounting background helpful
• Purchasing, Job Costing experience
• Basic knowledge of Manufacturing procedures helpful
• Enthusiasm and patience are essential to this role
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Support Analyst (Manufacturing) position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.