A well-established real estate investment in the multi-family residential property management industry is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to oversee their accounting operations.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Overisght of all of the firms accounting operations.
- Payroll for a small group of employees (less than 30).
- Preparation of financial statements for the firms investors as welll as lenders.
- Year-End tax package preparaition.
- General administrative responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Experience in real estate / property management firm (ideally for multi-family residential).
- Accounting management experience.
- Experience managing payroll, preparation of financial statements, prepare year-end tax packages.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Excel, property management software (Yardi experience is a plus).
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Manager position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.