A fantastic company located in Atlanta, GA has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist. This is a position that offers room for growth and a fantastic collaborative work environment.
- Review and process vendor invoices, heavy data entry
- Resolve discrepancies on invoices
- Handle weekly invoicing and 3-way matching
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly
- Assist the Accountant with additional projects as assigned
- Provide support to service both internal and external customers
- Complete journal entries on budget line items
- Handle additional accounting projects as assigned
- at least 2 years Accounts Payable experience
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Experience processing high volume invoices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
at least 2 years Accounts Payable experience
Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Experience processing high volume invoices
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org