Our client is looking to hire a Senior Accountant in the Houston area. You will be working directly under the Controller in a fast-paced but flexible environment. Ideal candidate will be able to work quickly and efficiently and has strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts
- Payroll - certified and prevailing wage
- G/L analysis, journal entries, budgeting forecasting, preparing and producing balance sheets
- Coordinating the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.