Description: The Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for providing full cycle accounts payable support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations.
Education and Experience:
- Administers Accounts Payable processes including invoice posting and analysis, reconciliation of vendor statements, and processing payment disbursements
- Maintains accurate A/P records and control reports
- Interface with other departments to ensure quick turn-around time for invoice approval
- Process and review accounts payable transactions for proper coding and approvals.
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers
- Responsible for 1099 reporting for independent contractors
- Assist with annual audit support
- Prepare accounts payable and accrued expense reconciliation on a monthly basis
- 3+ years related experience necessary
- Knowledge of all accounts payable functions
- Knowledge of SAP preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Minimum Education and Experience:
3+ years related experience necessary
Knowledge of all accounts payable functions
Knowledge of SAP preferred but not required
Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
Excellent customer service, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
Strong written and verbal communications skills
Posted By: email@example.com