Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
Ledgent is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join a growing company in Portland. Responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients for outstanding balances and by completing 'soft' collections calls.
- Generate financial reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Research deductions and follow up with customers to resolve issues related to short paid invoices.
- Responsible for applying payments received from wholesale clients to outstanding invoices on the accounts receivable aging.
If you are interested in this position please apply, or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-Prior experience in Accounts Receivable/Credit/Collections or related field.
-Superb communication and presentation skills.
-Great follow through techniques and ability to connect with customers.
-Experience with QuickBooks (or other ERP system) and Excel.
-Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is a plus.
Posted By: email@example.com