Opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join a multi-billion dollar publicly-traded organization. This individual take ownership of the month-end accounting functions while driving change by improving processes and establishing procedures within the department.
The company offers a competitive payrate, full benefits, a dynamic work environment and a clear path for career progression.
- General Ledger Accounting such as journal entries and reconciliations
- Driving change within the organization
- identifying ways to improve and revise processes
- Oversee software system upgrade
- Assist with audits
- Ad-hoc projects with senior management including the Senior Manager, the Director of Accounting and Chief Accounting Officer
For immediate consideration apply directly or reach out to Marc Dilz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.