Orange County corporate office is seeking a Payroll Administrator for a temporary basis. The Payroll Administrator is solely responsible for processing the weekly and bi-weekly payroll for approximately 1,500 employees using Paycom. The position is responsible for ensuring that all payroll checks are processed timely and accurately on a weekly basis, including vacation, bonus and commission wages. Additionally, this position is responsible for maintaining the time management system within Paycom.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in processing payroll independently (minimum 500 employees)
- Working knowledge of biometric timeclocks
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Proficient knowledge of California Wage and Hour Law
- Experience working with 401k deductions and remittances
- Experience with garnishments and researching discrepancies
- Bi-Lingual Spanish/English
- Experience processing payroll in Paycom a plus
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Payroll Administrator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.