- Ensure three-way match compliance.
- Analyze and process high volume invoices.
- Update and maintain existing vendors prior to creating new vendors.
- Update daily cash report.
- Review and analyze reports for any outstanding payments.
- Code and maintain entries in accounting ledger.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is a plus.
* 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable duties.
* Proficiency with MS Office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.