- Assist in preparing weekly/monthly management reports.
- This position also requires general accounting responsibilities, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, account & expense analysis, ad-hoc analysis, and accruals.
- A key contributor to month end, year-end closing processes, and year-end audit.
- Ensure transactions are in accordance with GAAP, and internal policies and procedures; make appropriate communication of exceptions to management; analyze and interpret expenditure information on key accounts, and perform various other financial performance analysis.
- Managing the AR process.
- Handles accrual and fixed asset accounting.
- Assisting in filing multi-state sales tax.
- Key member of the team in standardizing practices and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
• Strong understanding of GAAP.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
• Advanced Excel skills – (create complex formulas, use v-lookup, pivot tables etc.)
Posted By: email@example.com