- Perform monthly close process and work closely with the CPA
- Completing all accounts payable weekly patches and online payments
- Sales tax reconciliation and payments
- Assisting in cash applications when needed
- Performing refunds, over-payment, and credits to accounts
- Absorbing all monthly bank reconciliations and performing bank transfers and ACH incoming payments
- Perform all payroll responsibilities including bonus/commission payroll
- Monthly P&L review and audit responsibilities
- 3+ years of recent A/P, A/R payroll and reconciliation
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
3+ years of recent bookkeeping experience, A/P , A/R payroll and reconciliation.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Bookkeeper position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.