Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all the industry's top awards- The Best Staffing Firm to Work For, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day!
One of our client's has an immediate need for a long term temporary Accounts Receivable Specialist in NE Portland. Our client is seeking an individual with at least one year of experience in cash postings, with additional details listed below:
- Coding and posting payments to customer accounts
- Scanning documents into their database
- Reviewing customer billing cycles and ensuring monthly invoices are sent out in a timely manner
- Process credit card customer payments, when needed
- Communicate with customers regarding any additional payment needs
Our client is requesting this position start by next Monday. All applicants interested in this role can apply online today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- At least one years' experience in accounts receivable responsibilities
- Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis in Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable Specialist position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.