- Review general ledger for accurate A/R & A/P entries. Post necessary J/Es
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Prepare and analyze monthly Financial Reports and supporting schedules.
- Prepare variance explanations.
- Prepare quarterly CAM billings.
- Prepare and analyze annual CAM reconciliations.
- Prepare and analyze annual budgets and Cams.
- Prepare annual/semi-annual insurance and tax billings.
- Review and analyze Tenant CAM disputes.
- Prepare tenant adjustments when necessary.
- Calculate monthly CPI rent increases.
- Calculate annual percentage rent.
- Calculate cams and prepare budget sheets for new tenants.
- 4 or more years experience in Retail Property Management Accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word and possess excellent mathematical skills.
- MRI or Yardi experience preferred.
- Must be extremely organized and be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task as well as be a team player.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word attachment of your resume firstname.lastname@example.org About Ledgent
Ledgent is a full service accounting and finance placement firm offering temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire staffing services. We are dedicated to making life better for the people we serve. For our staffing associates, this means providing you with a unique combination of benefits, career resources and training. From the moment you step into a Ledgent branch office to your first assignment and beyond, your Ledgent Team is there for you, every step of the way. Consisting of friendly staffing professionals who take the time to get to know you, we are expert at matching the right job with your unique personality, skills, and expectations. Apply now to be considered for this position and to make an appointment today or visit our Website www.ledgent.com for other available positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.