Manufacturing global organization corporate office is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager in North Orange County.
Below is the high level requirement:
- leading the month-end close cycle, including journal entries, account reconciliations, tax calculations, and metric reporting
- preparing strategic plan presentations and annual operating budgets
- working with top sales and operations executives in the company to prepare the sales forecasts and key performance metrics
- developing financial reports, gross margin analysis, and financial variances
- generating sales, bookings, backlog reports
- managing Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- driving process improvements to accounting and reporting procedures
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is a plus.
- Prior work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP systems and business intelligence systems
- Must also be highly detailed, accurate, and organized
- Must be an outstanding communicator and team player
Looking for a top notch candidate that has deep experience and highly knowledgeable. Must be reliable, detail oriented, easy to work with and team player. Must be able work under pressure with tight deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is a plus.
Prior work experience in a manufacturing environment
Experience with ERP systems and business intelligence systems
Must also be highly detailed, accurate, and organized
Must be an outstanding communicator and team player
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org