Date Posted: 2/9/2024Apply Now
This position is responsible for receiving manual and electronic service time cards. Analyze, adjust, and process time cards in accordance with all company guidelines and applicable federal, state and local regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Receives, reviews, adjusts, and processes time cards to meet strict deadlines.
* Communicates with tech and service managers in regards to time card adjustments and maintains a record for future reference. Answers any and all inquiries about time cards, including previous entries for possible errors.
* Reconciles hours posted from web-based program into timekeeping system to ensure proper processing for payment to field personnel.
* Manually adjusts department codes as needed for proper general ledger coding.
* Keeps track of vacation hours to ensure alignment with company policy.
* Serves as processor for other payroll areas during absentees.
* May be required to pull historical payroll data.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
* Knowledge of payroll practices and processes
* Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology
* Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule and the work schedules of others on a short-term and long-term basis in order to meet deadlines and business needs.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
* Ability to make informal presentations, inside and/or outside the organization
* Working knowledge of use of the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel etc.)
* ADP WorkforceNow
EDUCATION,EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 2 year of experience processing payroll in multiple states in the US
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, or military or veteran status. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.