Salary: $59,000 - $75,000
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Primarily responsible for preparing journal entries / reconciliations of multiple GL accounts, and detailed reports as part of the monthly accounting process and per external audit requests.
Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations for multiple GL accounts, with good understanding of US GAAP and accounting principles.
Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from NetSuite accounting program and excel schedules.
Analyze volume of data with formula in excel spreadsheet reports or other applicable data analytical tools.
Assist with designing financial report with sufficient knowledge of reporting module and general financial/accounting report structure.
1. A minimum of 3 years' experience in accounting
2. Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, or data analysis is required.
3. Armed with good knowledge of US GAAP and Accounting Principles for multiple GL accounts.
4. Highly skillful in generating reports / performing data analysis with Excel spreadsheets or from multiple computer programs, also familiar with MS Word etc.
5. Good at communication (written and verbal) with team members, other departments, and external customers.
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.