My client in downtown San Francisco is looking for a Senior A/R Coordinator to work at their law firm.
This is a direct hire role.
· Send various approved wires from Firm General Account, including but not limited to payment to foreign vendors, firm settlement payments, flexible spending, 401(k) wires, etc.
· Responsible for daily deposit, including application of client checks, researching payments for proper allocation which may include contacting client and/or attorney for information, preparation of deposit to send to bank and reconciliation of deposit to cash listing received daily.
· Maintain and reconcile overpayment clearing account monthly.
· Run and distribute Billing Reminder Statements; answer inquiries regarding statements.
· Process Cash Receipts Adjustments in system to correct allocations by backing out payments and then reapplying accordingly.
· Support Bankruptcy Department by updating client files, providing documentation for preference and filing claims, and monitoring of promissory notes and payment schedules.
· Obtain approvals for Accounts Receivable write-offs and transfers to suspense, and process accordingly.
· Preparation of historical billing and payment schedules for attorneys and clients.
· Provide support to secretaries and attorneys for audit letter responses.
· Report and Document AR System issues in 3e and work with IT to resolve
· Responsible for 3e Upgrade testing as related to the AR module
· Document system testing as related to fixes as well as upgrades
· System Reports in 3e- fully understand and utilize all AR, Aging and Doubtful Reports
· Exercise care in the course of work to prevent injuries to oneself and co-workers.
· Other duties as assigned or required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Two years of college with emphasis in accounting
Prior law firm experience is a plus
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Client Account Specialist position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.