Pay: $18-22 per hour
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Maintains records, timesheets, and payroll system. May be responsible for computing, withholding, and deductions associated with net earnings. Maintains benefit accruals and prepares pertinent journal entries. Approves Payroll batches. May require an associate's degree or its equivalent.
* Process weekly payroll for over 300 employees
* Track payroll in Excel and enter into ADP
* Give weekly updates to Human Resources
* Maintains production records, timesheets, and ADP payroll system.
* Responsible for computing, withholding, and deductions associated with net earnings.
* Maintain benefit accruals and prepares pertinent journal entries.
* ADP experience a plus
* 3+ years of high volume payroll experience
* Bilingual Spanish is a plus
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Payroll position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.