Do you love the thrill of hunting for new business? Are you well networked in the accounting and finance industry? Do you thrive on compensation that is directly tied to your performance, with virtually no limits?
If so, Ledgent would like to meet with you regarding our Executive Recruiter position!
The Executive Recruiter produces revenue through the successful placement of accounting and finance professionals and executives with client companies. You should be an expert in the field, able to network and build relationships with prospects, customers and candidates at the local, regional and national level. You must thrive on the “thrill of the hunt” for new business and a compensation package directly tied to your performance. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Marketing to and development of client company relationships to support their professional staffing needs
- Source, attract, and interview quality candidates within specialties
- Build a network of professional and executive level contacts within our specialization
- Manage and influence the clients’ interview processes through conclusion
- Provide and support creative staffing and search solutions to clients and candidates
- Analyze and manage your own book of business
- Minimum of 2 years of direct hire recruiting or B2B sales experience
- A proven track record of success with both clients and candidates at the professional through executive levels
- Ability to proactively manage multiple tasks and have the initiative to complete tasks from inception to completion
- Sound business judgment in selecting techniques and timetables for obtaining solutions and producing results
- Possess excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Demonstrate superior verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Must be organized, accurate and detail-oriented
- Must be closely aligned with our company’s mission, vision and values and genuinely value client, candidate and team member relationships.
- Advanced degree and/or certifications
- Bachelors degree in related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.