Ledgent is looking for Payroll Specialists for our clients. The ideal candidate has experience handling confidential information, a strong attention to detail, time management skills, and previous experience working with payroll processing.
- Prepare and process payroll.
- Manage all payroll functions and perform daily payroll operations.
- Manage workflow to ensure that all payroll transactions are processed accurately and as scheduled.
- Process and audit employee timecards.
- Maintain employee files and process new employees.
- Prepare reports and analyses as required in support of the monthly financial closing process and ongoing financial activities.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to management.
- Related duties as needed.
Ledgent is a full service accounting and finance placement firm offering temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire staffing services. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We are dedicated to making life better for the people we serve. For our staffing associates, this means providing you with a unique combination of benefits, career resources, and training. Consisting of friendly staffing professionals, your Ledgent Team takes the time to get to know you and will be there for you every step of the way. We are experts at matching the right job with your unique personality, skills, and expectations. Apply now to be considered for this position and take the next step in your career.
If you are interested in this position email your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Previous experience processing payroll or related work experience.
• Knowledge of standard payroll concepts, practices and procedures
• MS Office proficiency preferred.
• Superb communication skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks at a time.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org