Ledgent is looking for qualified financial analysts for our clients in the Arlington/DC metro area. Excellent communication and analytical skills, and experience with financial forecasting, are important qualifications for this position. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Conducts financial and accounting operations and reporting.
- Prepares, collects, and interprets financial information for analysis.
- Assists in preparing income statements, balance sheets, and management reporting.
- Assists in preparing financial forecasts.
- Analyzes variances between actual month-to-month and budget data.
- Prepares reports and analyses as required in support of the monthly financial closing process and ongoing financial activities.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to management.
- Related duties as needed.
Ledgent is a full service accounting and finance placement firm offering temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire staffing services. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We are dedicated to making life better for the people we serve. For our staffing associates, this means providing you with a unique combination of benefits, career resources, and training. Consisting of friendly staffing professionals, your Ledgent Team takes the time to get to know you and will be there for you every step of the way. We are experts at matching the right job with your unique personality, skills, and expectations. Apply now to be considered for this position and take the next step in your career.If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or related fields.
• MS Office proficiency.
• Exposure to financial reporting.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Superb communication skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks at a time.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org